We are ISO, the largest developer of International Standards. We bring together experts, to share knowledge and develop standards that provide solutions to global challenges. This is because we believe that great things happen when the world agrees. We have an exciting opportunity at our Central Secretariat in Geneva.
Project Manager (Secondment for members)
The Project Manager’s (PM) role provides a service to the technical committees, the ISO/CS production team and the ISO/CS standard development team.
- Manage requests and queries received in the shared inbox from the technical committees;
- Work in close collaboration with PM colleagues;
- Ensure that requests treated are in accordance with the ISO/IEC Directives and in consultation with the relevant Technical Programme Manager (TPM);
- Manage requests received from Technical Programme Managers;
- Manage all registrations related to the standard development stages, these include for example the registration of roles in the global directory, managing relevant documents received via the submission interface and project information registration in the ISO database;
- Liaise with the production team.
Report to: Technical Team Leader
Qualification and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in administrative functions
- Fluent in English (with excellent writing skills), knowledge of French and other languages is an asset
- IT literate, MS Word to a high standard and any project management methodologies
- Experience in a standardization-related organization is a strong asset
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and develop within a multicultural and friendly environment
Starting date: April 2019 (duration: 7 months)