We are ISO, the largest developer of International Standards. We bring together experts, to share knowledge and develop standards that provide solutions to global challenges. This is because we believe that great things happen when the world agrees. We have an exciting opportunity at our Central Secretariat in Geneva.
Web Design and UX Intern
Duration: 12 months
The role of the Web team is to look after
the organization’s public websites and make sure that they respond to user
needs, are accessible and easy-to-use, as well as ensuring that they comply
with our visual identity using our Web design system.
As our intern you will work on a range of
tasks and projects to support the team’s objective, including supporting the
editors to create new page templates, working on continuous improvement
initiatives for our sites, and redesigning and creating new websites.
You will have the opportunity to practise and
develop your Web design skills in the real world, working on sites that attract
a large global audience.
Reports to: Head of Web, Graphic Design and Translation
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor or Master in Web design / Front-End development
- In-depth knowledge of HTML + CSS
- Experience with front-end frameworks (Bootstrap) and design systems
- Experience using GIT
- Knowledge of responsive design techniques
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator and UX design tools (such as Adobe XD, InVision, Sketch)
- Knowledge of Google analytics / Google Tag Manager / Google Optimize
- Languages: Good command of English – C1 level
- Any experience using Jahia would be a definite plus
- Curious and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and creative
- A good team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Able to work with relative autonomy and take initiative
- Eager to work within a multicultural and international environment
Starting date: 01/03/2020 or later date to be agreed